Merkle (www.merkleinc.com), a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, announced that it will host a webinar titled How addressable video content delivery will change the game for M&E advertisers on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. ET. As consumer’s choice in how they engage with entertainment content rapidly changes over the next five years, people-based commercial video delivery will be the next frontier for more traditional advertisers.
Merkle speakers Andy Fisher, chief analytics officer and Matt Naeger, SVP, client partner, will be joined by Diana Pessin, VP, digital media & acquisition at HBO as well as Scott Raynovich, contributing editor for B&C, to discuss the increasing importance of addressable TV and will outline what marketers need to know to compete in the new world of advertising.
Three-quarters of US households have cable or satellite boxes capable of delivering targeted ads, and 60 percent of advertisers are using or plan on using addressable TV in the near future. Addressable TV represents a massive opportunity for travel and entertainment, where reaching your audience during the right time can be critical. It also provides an opportunity for accurate measurement and attribution of TV advertising. During the webinar, attendees will learn:
- How the linear media advertising model will change over the next five years
- Ways you can adapt to having a two-way conversation with consumers of content
- New content delivery models, and how they are limiting the amount of available ad impressions to consumers
- How advertisers should be thinking about addressable media in television
- A game plan of how to prepare your company for this change
To register for the complimentary webinar, visit the registration site today.