Over the past several months, Merkle examined how brands in different industries can keep pace with the evolution in loyalty solutions by adopting strategies specific to their unique business environment. Loyalty Outlook 2018 covers the topics of emotional loyalty; loyalty strategy; data and privacy — with key challenges and opportunities featured in the following articles:
- Five Fundamentals: How Much Budget Will a New Loyalty Program Require?
- A “Top 5” Frame of Mind: Improved Engagement for Existing Loyalty Programs
- B2B Loyalty in a New Business Landscape: Building Respect and Mutual Value
- Breaking Down Barriers in Travel Loyalty Programs and Creating Relationship Memory
- Winning isn’t Everything, it’s the Only Thing: The Sports Loyalty Playbook
- What Loyalty Looks Like: Creating a Beauty Loyalty Program That’s More Than Skin Deep
- The Wealth of Opportunity for Financial Services Loyalty Programs
- The Times They Are A-Changin’: New Approaches to Retail Loyalty Programs
“Our 2018 loyalty outlook is a guide for marketers looking to develop and improve their loyalty programs,” says Michael Hemsey, EVP of Merkle Loyalty Solutions. “We have taken an in-depth look at some of the key challenges and opportunities that marketers are facing today. Our thought leadership shares insights and new approaches across the loyalty landscape, providing a roadmap for innovation and achieving people-based marketing.”
Merkle will host a complimentary webinar, Reinvigorating Loyalty: a comprehensive view of what loyalty looks like today and what approaches are needed to execute more effectively and efficiently, during which marketers can learn how the right approach to loyalty can benefit the bottom line for businesses. The live event will take place on Thursday, June 28 at 2pm ET and will feature Michael Hemsey.
Marketers can read the full report by visiting the Merkle website.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 26 offices in EMEA and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.