Merkle (www.merkleinc.com), a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, announced that it has been honored with ten 2018 Stevie Awards, including the coveted Grand Stevie Award. The American Business Awards is the nation’s premier business awards program, honoring organizations of all types and sizes for outstanding performance in the workplace.
This year is the 16th Annual American Business Awards, and Merkle received a Grand Stevie award for the Most Honored Marketing Agency of the Year. In addition, Merkle’s marketing programs took top honors in the following categories:
- Silver Stevie Award for Online Marketing Campaign of the Year: Merkle’s Digital Bowl Report
- Silver Stevie Award for Brand Experience of the Year: Merkle’s 2017 Marketing Imperatives
- Silver Stevie Award for Engaged Community of the Year: Merkle2.U Enabling an army of social ambassadors
- Silver Stevie Award for Branded Content Campaign of the Year: Digital Marketing Report
- Two Silver Stevie Awards for Marketing Executive of the Year: Dalton Dorné and Erin Hutchinson
- Silver Stevie Award for New Product or Service Introduction of the Year: 2017 Strategic Alliances Marketing Program
- Bronze Stevie Award for Best Brand Experience Event: Merkle’s 14th Annual Executive Summit
- Bronze Stevie Award for Online Marketing Campaign of the Year: Merkle’s 2017 Webinar Series
- Bronze Stevie Award for Best Newsletter of House Organ/Publication- Online/Electronic: Merkle’s Dossier
“At Merkle, marketing is expected to be a true partner to the business that contributes measurable impact on the bottom line. We constantly strive to be best-in-class in all areas of marketing from events to thought leadership to social media to lead-generation. I’m incredibly proud to see our team win ten awards for their groundbreaking campaigns, and clinch the Grand Stevie again for best marketing agency of the year. I’m constantly amazed by our team and the work, and this is great recognition of their efforts” said Merkle’s Dalton Dorné, SVP, head of marketing, Americas.