Distinctions include multiple Stevie® Award wins, high rankings on Ad Age’s Agency Report, and female leadership recognitions
Merkle, a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, has garnered great success in the first half of 2019 with 14 notable award wins, and an additional 16 features on leading industry lists. Recognitions for the agency include both campaign and individual wins from leading publications and organizations, including Digiday, Ad Age, and Bing.
The 2019 Stevie® Awards were especially gratifying for Merkle, which brought home seven wins across multiple categories. David Williams, CEO and chairman earned a Silver Stevie Lifetime Achievement Award and Erin Hutchinson, SVP, head of marketing, Americas, was a Gold award winner for Marketing Executive of the Year. Merkle marketing achieved silver honors for Online Marketing Campaign of the year. Bronze Stevie Awards were given for Engaged Community of the Year, Content Marketing Solution, Branded Content Campaign of the Year, and Brand Experience of the Year.
Merkle was also featured 16 times across five leading industry lists and reports, with the agency ranking highly across the board. Ad Age’s Agency Report ranked Merkle across seven categories, including #4 for World’s Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Networks and #12 for Largest US Agencies from All Disciplines.
Female executives, including Erin Hutchinson, SVP, head of marketing, Americas and Jane Portman, VP, health analytics, gained recognition with Hall of Femme distinctions from both DMN and MM&M. Additionally, DWA, a Merkle company, landed on the B2B Marketing Benchmarking Report recognizing top-performing agencies in the B2B landscape, and Merkle Health’s feature in MM&M’s Agency Report placed them as a leader amongst healthcare marketing and advertising firms.
“It’s been a phenomenal first half of 2019 for Merkle. We are honored to be recognized on so many fronts as a leader within marketing agencies,” said Craig Dempster, president, Merkle Americas. “The work we do for our clients means a great deal to us, and we’re excited to be able to achieve these honors through our partnerships, campaigns, and executives.”
Additional awards won by the agency in 2019 include:
- ANA B2 Awards for Marketers: Marketing, Brand and Communications Strategy: “The Science Behind Science Fiction,” TE Connectivity, Pure Growth Creative – DWA, a Merkle company
- Bing’s Global Diversity & Inclusion Partner of the Year: Merkle
- Bing’s Global Agency of the Year: Merkle
- CADM Tempo Awards for Marketing Work – Best Acquisition Campaign: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Giveaway - Sony
- CADM Tempo Awards for Marketing Work – Automotive Sector Campaign: Time to Get Away – MINI Q4 Sales Event – MINI
- Digiday Media Awards Europe for Marketing Campaign of the Year: Making Paid Search Real-Time with the Power of Tweets – Twitter and Periscopix, a Merkle company
- Search Engine Land Awards for Best B2B Search Marketing Initiative: B2B: Full Migration Recovery with Technical SEO – Samsung
Kite Hill PR for Merkle