Merkle, a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, today announced it has been named the winner of seven Stevie® Awards.
Now in its 17th year, the Annual American Business Awards recognized David Williams, CEO and chairman, for 30 years of distinguished leadership with the Lifetime Achievement Award - Business Services Industries. Erin Hutchinson, Merkle’s SVP, head of marketing, Americas, was awarded a Gold Stevie for Marketing Executive of the Year. In addition, Merkle’s marketing programs were honored in the following categories:
- Silver Stevie Award for Online Marketing Campaign of the Year: Beyond the Commercial: An in-depth analysis of big game advertisers' digital efforts (Merkle’s annual Digital Bowl Report)
- Bronze Stevie Award for Engaged Community of the Year: Merkle2.U Enabling an army of social ambassadors
- Bronze Stevie Award for Content Marketing Solution: Merkle's Amazon Ads Playbook
- Bronze Stevie Award for Branded Content Campaign of the Year: Quarterly Digital Marketer Report
- Bronze Stevie Award for Best Brand Experience Event - B2B: Merkle’s 15th Annual Executive Summit
“It is a great honor to see Merkle recognized for its excellence in creating a customer worthy experience,” said Craig Dempster, president, Merkle Americas. “I am extremely proud of the accomplishments our Merkle leaders and teams have achieved within the global performance marketing industry. We continue to cultivate a successful, driven culture at Merkle.”
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners. Details about the awards and the full list of 2019 Stevie winners are available here. This year’s winners will be presented their awards on June 11 in New York City.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Kite Hill PR for Merkle