In this webinar, the report’s authors, join Merkle EVP of Marketing Strategy Ryan Gibson to walk through the highlights of the Q2 2016 report and to answer audience questions about its findings.
The Q2 report and webinar features a wealth of familiar benchmark metrics as well as analysis on topics such as:
- Google’s new product announcements, including Expanded Text Ads and Shopping Ads on image search
- How and why growth rates for brand keyword CPCs have risen, fallen, and are now rising again
- Yahoo appearing to make a big move towards running Google search ads
- The impact that increased search results page monetization has had on mobile organic search visits
- Whether Facebook can sustain its impressive growth rates
- Google’s 2H16 outlook as it faces tougher year-ago comps
Since its launch in 2011, the quarterly Merkle Digital Marketing Report has become one of the most highly regarded and frequently cited reports in the digital marketing industry. Providing benchmark data for paid search, SEO, display, social media, and comparison shopping, the Merkle DMR has developed a reputation for its accuracy in conveying the larger trends underlying performance for Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and Bing and for breaking major developments with special in-depth analyses.
In this webinar, the report’s authors, Merkle Senior Director of Research Mark Ballard and Merkle Senior Research Analyst Andy Taylor, join Merkle EVP of Marketing Strategy Ryan Gibson to walk through the highlights of the Q2 2016 report and to answer audience questions about its findings.