In this webinar, Geoffrey Smalling, CTO of 500friends, a Merkle Company, will outline innovative ways that technology creates experiential moments to keep your loyalty members engaged, driving deep consumer value.
You will learn how technology enables brands to succeed with:
- Acquisition campaigns designed with more 1st party loyalty data that is collected from loyalty profiles and actions taken within the loyalty program
- Social listening tools used within brand loyalty programs as yet another channel for loyalty 1st party data collection and to expand current engagement channels
- Persona-based real-time loyalty messaging instituted for offer delivery, reminders of program relevancy, and benefits
- Innovative “low barrier to participate” loyalty channels found such as mobile wallets, bots, and in-store clienteling to deliver engagement opportunities
- Complementary brand partnerships and loyalty program alliances created both within industries and across based on a means of acquisition and engagement
Loyalty programs continue to proliferate, while customers’ expectations continue to evolve. Program innovations are more important than ever, facilitating new ways for brands to focus on delivering seamless experiences when and where their best customers want them.