Join Scott Raynovich, contributing editor for B&C, and industry experts from HBO and Merkle as they share what you need to know to compete in the new world of advertising five years from now.
You will learn:
- How the linear media advertising model will change over the next five years
- Ways you can adapt to having a two-way conversation with consumers of content
- New content delivery models, and how they are limiting the amount of available ad impressions to consumers
- How advertisers should be thinking about addressable media in television
- A game plan of how to prepare your company for this change
As consumer’s choice in how they engage with entertainment content rapidly changes over the next five years, people based commercial video delivery will be the next frontier for more traditional advertisers. Will they be ready to cross the line into one to one addressable commercial delivery? Are they already there?