Leveraging EmblemHealth’s 2018 Medicare Annual Enrollment Campaign, attendees of this webinar will learn how to:
- Eliminate waste by using data to improve targeting at the individual level across channels
- Prioritize channels and marketing spend allocation based on ability to target individually, while leveraging targeted, mass media to drive volume and assist other channels
- Improve campaign communications by aligning messages to the appropriate sales funnel stage
- Implement Dentsu Aegis Network’s M1 platform to better understand and target consumers with addressable media
- Apply best practices to re-imagine Medicare acquisition campaigns in 2019
Join us for a webinar to learn how EmblemHealth reduced member acquisition costs by over 50% through best-in-class people-based marketing. EmblemHealth has been partnering with Merkle in a long-standing relationship that began with a marketing database build and a series of acquisition campaigns. The result is rich, first-party data, actionable insights from advanced analytics, predictive modeling, and more to drive persistent campaign improvements that deliver the best possible outcome.