"No challenge is too big and no deadline too tight"
Arrange, plan, manage expectations and solve problems. No challenge is too big and no deadline too tight; as long as I can work efficiently with clients and colleagues. As a Customer Engagement Manager, I am involved in the realization and optimization of marketing campaigns on a daily basis. I do this by analyzing the current campaign performance and drawing up hypotheses based on this information. We then test this within the campaign and, if successful, we roll it out further. During the "roll out" I am the center of it all; my responsibility is to put it all together (touch points, message, technology, reporting, etc., etc.) and to deploy the right specialists.
More about Tessa
I really am a “people-person". Alone you can move faster, but together you can go farther! Or to put it differently: to really create something good, I like to work together. With a bachelor’s degree of Management, Economics and Law and 3 years of work experience in my pocket, I work proactively, purposefully and enthusiastically on various campaigns. And, with colleagues who I can actually call my friends!
Follow in Tessa’s footsteps
As a Customer Engagement Manager, you:
- Build and maintain client relationships; you do not work for a client but with a client.
- Listen to clients and ask critical questions, with the aim of creating an even better campaign together.
- Challenge your clients to step off of the beaten track and choose a different approach for campaigns.
- Look for the right data insights, to come up with new ideas for existing campaigns based on these data insights.
- You translate marketing concepts into a practical marketing plan.
What is it like to work with us?
Merkle NL is great because there is plenty of room to spot new opportunities. You also get enough freedom to shape your own role with your talents. Because, as we all know; you are at your best when you do what you like! Curious about the role of Customer Engagement Manager? Tessa is happy to tell you more about it! She likes to drink her coffee without any bells and whistles, just black.