Our cooperation with NU.nl started with a new design for the NUsport app. The concept we developed uses a live feed to bring together all of your sports interests, whether that’s football, volleyball, or Formula 1. This way, you get all the scores in a single glance.
We started the NUsport app design process with a Google Design Sprint. Together with the client, we teamed up for five days of designing, prototyping and testing. By the end of the week, we tested our prototype with end-users. Google Design Sprints allows us to rapidly validate different ideas, making sure that we’re always designing with the best strategy in mind.
In addition to our work on the NUsport app, we are currently doing a complete redesign of the NU.nl news app.
- Rapidly validate different design strategies
- Redesign existing apps to make news consumption a more personal experience
- Create a consistent look and feel across the entire NU.nl ecosystem
- We cooperate with the client’s product owner and development team in an iterative process
- We examine our designs in comprehensive test sessions with real users
- We deliver designs for NU.nl’s iOS apps, Android apps, and their website.