From the search engine, to cloud computing, software and hardware, it’s no question that Google has a lot going on. In fact, there are more than 10 advertising and analytics platforms in the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) alone. Let’s walk through these components and how they can help your marketing program reach the next level. While each can be purchased and used separately, they create a marketing powerhouse when combined.
Creating an Adtech Stack
The first group of platforms that go well together are comprised of Display & Video 360 (DV360), Studio, Search Ads 360 (SA360), and Campaign Manager — all used to form an adtech stack.
- DV360 enables businesses to automate the process of buying image, video, and audio formats in real time and at scale.
- Studio goes beyond DV360’s capabilities by providing the tools and integrations to create and serve dynamic personalized creative.
- SA360 enables you to leverage automated bidding and buying of search engine ad space across Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, and Naiver, and enables reporting on search engine and social platform metrics all from within the same interface.
- Campaign Manager, Google’s ad server, sits at the heart of the media stack and does much more than just storing and serving creatives. It collects the critical ad interaction data (including impressions), measures and attributes the success of ad-influenced activity across channels and connects the platforms together.
Creating an analytics powerhouse
Now that you have an ad system in place, you need to report on all that data, right? Analytics 360, Tag Manager 360, and Optimize 360 are three platforms that are often used in conjunction to support advanced measurement, insight generation, personalization, and testing.
- Analytics 360 measures website, app, and offline interactions to enable advanced customer insights. It allows for the creation of granular audiences based on this data for targeting in search and display campaigns.
- Tag Manager 360 facilitates efficient and precise analytics and media measurement by allowing businesses to store and file all tracking tags in one place.
- Optimize 360 enables businesses to improve on-site conversion rates through landing page testing and personalization.
Now that you know some of the ways that GMP can help solve your marketing challenges, it’s time to take the next step and use these platforms in your own campaigns. To learn more about creating a successful Google-powered strategy with GMP and Google Cloud, check out our new Google Playbook.