Rapid Audience Layer (RAL) is a cloud-based data management solution that is quickly onboarded to allow for analysis, insights, visualization and audience creation of your data. It’s a B2C and B2B solution that goes beyond a CDP by integrating first-, second-, and third-party data leveraging the Merkury private graph with built in extensions to Merkury Connections, Merkury Data and Merkury Cleanroom. It enables advanced analytics and insights into audiences and personas. RAL was introduced to help unleash client dependency on IT because it can ingest data in most common formats. One of the best features about RAL that we introduced this year, was turning it into a cloud agnostic solution that can run on AWS, GCP, or Azure platforms. The end goal of RAL is to get your data centralized very quickly to manage end-to-end journey of your customers, in weeks – not months.
RAL Retail draws from Merkle’s deep roots in building modern marketing data management solutions for the retail vertical, with a speed to ROI that isn’t found in any other database solution.
At a high level, RAL Retail contains:
- Identity Resolution powered by Merkury private graph that allows the solution to match individuals across disconnected data sources.atch individuals across disconnected data sources.
- Rapid ingestion and transformation of retail data for immediate consumption with over 30+ retail targeted tables
- Delivering marketing performance insights through 35+ tables focused on inbound/outbound events which transforms and consumes raw event history and disposition data into standard formats for consumption.
- Containing over 200 prebuilt, out-of-the-box aggregates that assist with segmenting and visualizing your marketing activity.
- Standard dashboards that are preconfigured to provide an “Executive Summary” and detailed insights at the individual, product, brand, etc. level.
- A compliance tool (Complyi) that includes a “Customer Lookup” capability and supports the full CCPA/GDPR Privacy request workflow.
“RAL Retail allows for more personalized customer experiences upon launch as many retail-specific behavioral targeting aggregates are available to customize campaign content and audience selection”
Example of RAL Retail Dashboards:
Want to learn more about Rapid Audience Layer? Check out more details here.