We are pleased to announce that Merkle's Andy Fisher, Chief Analytics Officer will be speaking at the 2018 4A's Data Summit taking place February 6 in New York City.
This year's theme, Data Fuels An Intelligent World, focuses on how data impacts creativity in consumer discoveries, campaign strategies, and delivering ROI.
Questions and challenges to be tackled by our experts include:
- How is data transforming agency and client strategies?
- Which campaigns can best serve as effective examples of that transformation, and what insights and opportunities can we learn from them?
Smart Data, Smart Strategies
Find out how data is dissected by different agency models in order to provide strategic and meaningful insights and strategies for connecting with consumers. This session will be moderated by Kelly Liyakasa, Senior Editor, AdExchanger
Joining Andy on the panel are:
- Sharona Sankar King, EVP, Head of Marketing Science, BBDO
- Michael Kaushansky Chief Data Officer, Havas
- Jason Kodish, Chief Data Officer, Publicis Spine
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Head of Merkury Advanced TV, Merkle