Key to Success:
- Technology-enabled approach to monitor content across several multi-lingual channel partner sites
- Quantifiable scoring method that provides a content score as compared to competition across channel partners
- Actionable recommendations to improve content
- Expertise to enrich and deploy content at scale as well as measure impact of content interventions on conversion
Buyers are beginning their shopping journeys online. As a result, this technology manufacturer wanted to accelerate its digital transformation. To facilitate this, the manufacturer needed to ensure that its channel partners represented its products accurately. Also, the manufacturer had anecdotal evidence that channel partners with better content experienced better conversion.
However, manually monitoring content across several channel partners was cumbersome. Multi-lingual channel partner websites added to the complexities. The manufacturer lacked the in-house expertise to address this.
We implemented a three-phase approach:
- Content audit and recommendations
- Content enrichment
- Measurement and scale
Content audit and recommendations:
We provided a quantifiable scoring framework to measure the brand’s content quality across channel partners. The brand’s content was also benchmarked against its competition. Actionable recommendations were provided based on the content audit and scores. Some of these recommendations included improvements in product titles, description, and keywords.
We worked with the business to prioritize products and recommendations. We began implementation by, first, outlining a measurement framework, and then enriching content. The enhanced content was then deployed to channel partners.
Measure and scale:
Within two weeks, we began measuring the impact of content enrichment across some key metrics. Learnings were leveraged to scale content interventions across more products.