Thank you for your interest in Merkle’s Digital Marketing Report for Q1 2019. Since its launch in 2011, Merkle's quarterly Digital Marketing Report (DMR) has become one of the most highly regarded and frequently cited reports in the digital marketing industry. Here's a sample of what you can expect to find:
Download the Q1 report to learn about:
- How Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention efforts have impacted audience targeting strategies on Google.
- One way relative upstart DuckDuckGo is seeing more success on mobile than some of its larger competitors.
- Whether Instagram has been able to sustain its remarkable traffic and ad budget growth rates.
- How Pinterest budgets compare to Facebook for brands advertising on both platforms.
- Why Amazon advertisers are seeing strong sales gains on slower spending growth.
In this webinar, Merkle’s report authors, Mark Ballard and Andy Taylor, will walk through the highlights of the Q1 2019 report and answer audience questions about its findings.