Thank you for your interest in Merkle’s Digital Marketing Report for Q4 2017. Since its launch in 2011, Merkle's quarterly Digital Marketing Report (DMR) has become one of the most highly regarded and frequently cited reports in the digital marketing industry. Here's what you can expect to find:
Download the Q4 report to learn about:
- Why Google search CPCs have spiked, particularly for brand keywords, and why click growth has slowed.
- How Instagram ad spending growth stacks up against Facebook and other social platforms.
- Which Amazon ad formats delivered the most growth and which accounted for the largest budgets.
- What led organic search to post its strongest visit growth in over two years.
- Whether Amazon has finally made a larger push into running Google Shopping ads.
Discover the highlights of the Q4 2017 Digital Marketing Report with authors Mark Ballard and Andy Taylor.