Thank you for your interest in Merkle’s Digital Marketing Report for Q3 2017. Since its launch in 2011, Merkle's quarterly Digital Marketing Report (DMR) has become one of the most highly regarded and frequently cited reports in the digital marketing industry.
Providing benchmark data for paid search, SEO, display, social media, and comparison shopping, the DMR has developed a reputation for its accuracy in conveying the larger trends underlying performance for Google, Facebook, Amazon, Yahoo, eBay, and Bing and for breaking major developments with special in-depth analyses.
Download the Q3 report to learn about:
- How Google has been able to sustain strong growth for its search ads and whether Bing and Yahoo can rebound from recent declines.
- Which Facebook ad formats are seeing the largest investment and how they are performing for advertisers.
- How search ad growth has differed across industries and between the US and UK markets.
- The impact that Google’s audience targeting products like Customer Match and RLSAs are having on paid search.
- How growth for Amazon Sponsored Product Ads stacks up against other Amazon ad formats and against Google Shopping.