Thank you for your interest in Merkle’s Digital Marketing Report for Q4 2016.
This free report takes a detailed look at Q4 performance across digital channels including paid search, SEO, product ads, CSEs, programmatic and social media. It also provides insight into major digital trends including share of traffic for search engines, digital platforms, and across devices.
Download the Q4 report to learn about:
- Google’s efforts to monetize local searches through Google Maps ads
- Strong Facebook spend growth buoyed by mobile spend share that far eclipses that of paid search
- Changes to Google device bidding which resulted in a resurgence of desktop ad spend growth
- The rebound of organic search visit growth on phones in the back half of 2016
- Amazon’s emergence as a Google Shopping advertiser