Thank you for your interest in Merkle’s Digital Marketing Report for Q4 2018. Since its launch in 2011, Merkle's quarterly Digital Marketing Report (DMR) has become one of the most highly regarded and frequently cited reports in the digital marketing industry. Here's a sample of what you can expect to find:
Download the Q4 report to learn about:
- How optimizations to Amazon ads programs have impacted ad investment and advertiser sales growth
- Whether impressive growth in DuckDuckGo query volume is translating into meaningful site visit increases for brands
- How Google search ad remarketing volume has trended in the months following the launch of Apple’s ITP 2.0
- What’s at stake as Bing Ads becomes the exclusive search ad provider for Yahoo and its properties
- How fast advertisers have increased Instagram budgets and how big it has become to total Facebook ad investment
In this webinar, Merkle’s report authors, Mark Ballard and Andy Taylor, will walk through the highlights of the Q4 2018 report and answer audience questions about its findings.