Companies seeking to obtain competitive advantage need to start their international data sourcing with proven models and a strategy that is keenly informed about the data challenges and opportunities in each specific country.
They also need a model that is able to simultaneously leverage the advantages of a local approach and benefit from the advantages of global governance and best practice sharing.
Hence, international data sourcing success comes when we think global, and act local.
- Challenges and opportunities in global data
- Organizational data sourcing considerations
- The steps toward data maturity
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Five leading practices in global data sourcing
Featured in this report: