Responsive design is a priority on many roadmaps. The user experience benefits, SEO benefits and centralized site management are all producing consistently positive results.
Yet concerns over site speed performance continue to be raised.
Through years of responsive design implementations, we have learned many best practices to ensure a fast website experience across devices. Here you will learn our top five tactics to decreasing site load time.
- Best practices for optimizing images
- Why it's important to be selective with content
- The value of lazy loading
- The importance of providing users feedback as you process requests
- How to plan your technology approach
Featured in this report: