Amazon is the fastest growing ad revenue platform and recently ranked third behind Google and Facebook. As Amazon continues to grow through expanding its catalog and building a loyal customer base, marketers need to understand how to maximize the Amazon opportunity.
Today, 49% of product searches start with Amazon, with 92% of those searches ending with a purchase on Amazon. From your bidding strategy to your share of digital shelf, e-retailers need a surgical strategy to navigate and win in the world of Amazon.
We bring you the expertise you need to succeed on the Amazon platform. The brands we work with often see over 100% improvement in sales from our data insights, bidding strategies, and tech integrations.
By leveraging Amazon DSP, we offer proprietary audience profiling and targeting options for a complete media program around marketplace shopper behaviors.
- Amazon: SEO, Content, Search, Display
- Target and Walmart: Media Management
- Product Marketplaces: From Google Express to eBay
- Partner Networks: From Criteo to Instacart to Kroger and beyond
Learn best practices for Amazon’s key ad offerings, covering everything from basic set-up to advanced strategies.
- Unified, Multi-channel data environment
- Touchpoint mapping, attribution, and custom data models
- 24/7 customizable Tableau insights dashboards
- Integrated strategies and execution across channels
Merkle's Digital Marketing Report now includes dedicated reporting, trends, and analysis from Amazon
- Scalable, proprietary bid technology for Amazon
- Adaptable algorithms that respond to the market in real time
- First-to-market Amazon API integrations and alphas/betas
- Amazon product content support through automated product feed creation, edits, and submissions
Earlier this year, we unveiled an automated bidding solution for Amazon Sponsored Brands.