Use your data to make wise decisions
How do you prove that your marketing programs and media spend are making the right impact on your business? Analytics is the core that answers who, what, where, and when, so you can determine how to orchestrate your customer experience. Building solid, one-to-one customer relationships is dependent on the deep insight that can only come from the science of understanding and predicting.
To target the right people with the right action in every channel, you need a complete 360-degree view of them. By identifying the journeys your customers have already taken, you can understand what touchpoints and actions are most effective, and then use those insights to improve your contact strategy.
We provide the bridge between people and audiences, supporting your planning, targeting, and activation in every channel. Our deep expertise in data, technology, and machine learning delivers on the promise of personalized customer experiences. We measure what matters — from individual campaign insights to cross-channel attribution, we help you optimize performance in an always-on world.
“Having a trusted partner was absolutely critical. We had alignment from both organizations to work together. We have the kind of relationship to have very direct conversations about issues and opportunities and to come up with reasonable solutions”
“Merkle emphasizes people-based marketing as a driver of its performance marketing strategy and analytics business. It is differentiated by the depth of its offering and its experience-tested processes.”Gartner
- Predictive Audience Analytics: This is where we apply predictive modeling and audience segmentation to inform your targeting and contact strategies. We lean on our best practices for leveraging multiple sources of audience party data and develop roadmaps for you to achieve people-based marketing.
- Addressable Audience Management & Activation: We tap into your audience to optimize the performance of your media and CRM campaigns. This knowledge extends to platforms like CDPs, CMDs, and DMPs. Then, we conduct audience testing and performance measurement to drive improvement.
- M1 Data Science: We match your audiences with the power and expertise of the DAN M1 platform and its Publisher Addressable Marketplace.
- Digital Experience Analytics: This is where we capture, interpret, and optimize site/mobile behavior. It includes tagging, platform migration, site audits, digital customer journeys, and site engagement score. We bring you deep experience across Adobe and GA360 platforms.
- Attribution and Customer Journey Analytics: We apply your event stream data structure and techniques to characterize cross-channel customer journeys, conduct attribution and media mix modeling analyses, provide scenario planning, and identify next best actions. This is delivered through our ARCHIE reporting and analytics environment.
- Decisioning / Real-time Interaction Management: You get the power of insights to deliver a centralized, omni-channel decisioning program, where next-best-actions are automated for each customer, at every touchpoint. We’re experienced platform implementors with expertise in Pega and Thunderhead platforms, along with IBM’s marketing stack.
- Performance Media Analytics: To increase your media efficiencies, you need rapid insight to identify the right opportunities to increase ROI. We apply data standards for faster time to optimization through use of Merkle’s Rapid Audience Layer (RAL) and our ARCHIE reporting and analytics environment. Our team has expertise across the broad landscape of media platforms, including Google Marketing Cloud, as well as other marketing platforms, social media platforms, DSPs, AdServers, etc.
- Data Visualization & Measurement Consulting: This is where business intelligence and marketing expertise converge to clearly communicate campaign insights and identify opportunities to drive improvements. We supply dashboard development, training, and other reporting capabilities with deep expertise in Tableau -- as a standalone service in conjunction or in our ARCHIE reporting and analytics environment.
Executive Vice President, Analytics
Chief Operations Officer, Audience Analytics
Senior Vice President, Attribution and Performance Analytics
Senior Vice President, M1 Data Science
Vice President, Decisioning
Vice President, Analytics Strategy & Development, Merkle