Email & Digital Messaging Platforms
Double down on the essential core of your customer communications
Email is a key channel in your CRM program that focuses on customers and direct communication. It’s a fundamental marketing workhorse for many brands, but it is a challenging channel to execute in because it requires maximizing and integrating your technology, centralizing your data, keeping up with evolving compliance, and deliverability concerns. A successful email program demands a cohesive strategy and synergy with other channels and teams, as it relies on a high level of effort to deploy accurate campaigns.
Email programs involve considerable investment by brands and their marketers. The risk of not having a strong and trusted partner is failing technology, lack of reporting and insights, no direction or strategy, messages not making it to the inbox, and inaccurate content going to customers. All of which will fail to provide value to customers and drive results.
Our email solutions are a strategic blend of short– and long- term actions, with predictive analytics for insight into what's working and what's not. Through the industry’s best platforms: Adobe, Salesforce, and Oracle, we connect your messaging over your entire tech stack.
It’s not lost on us how much [Merkle] is doing to make sure things get out on time as well as managing Adobe and internal teams.Global tech and electronics brand
It was raining sales this weekend! Thank you to the team for making this happen … we have exceeded our goals for the month with five days still left in the month.Global consumer packaged goods beverage brand
Thank you and the team for your fantastic support over the weekend! A good amount of last-minute changes came through and the entire team was incredibly responsive and timely in execution … the brands feel like Merkle really served as a key extension of the team during this very important timeframe.Global cosmetics and personal care company
- Assessment of current configuration to ensure you are getting most out of your technology and service investments
- Provide prioritized solution recommendations on current set-up and project roadmap to enable CRM and email strategy
- Once a solution has been developed, we effectively and efficiently implement the platform(s) within key phases: discovery, design, development, testing, and launch.
- These phases include IP warming campaign strategy, prioritization, build, testing and roll-out
- With a new or existing solution, we still place emphasis on the onboarding component of an initial engagement. This includes deep dives into goals, technical architecture, campaign matrices, and the development of new process and workflows before an ongoing engagement begins.
Integration of email and campaign platforms with other key platforms within your marketing technology stack
- Full suite of CRM services including strategy, technology, creative, channel execution (development and deployment), email deliverability, and analytics
- Customized training on platform features most relevant
- Flawless ongoing execution at scale with a 99.75+% error-free rate