Today’s customers demand personalized experiences at each brand interaction. Customers will take their business to the brand that delivers the most seamless and painless buying experience. So, how do marketers shift from a one-to-many to a one-to-one approach? It requires a new customer strategy that marries multi-channel engagement with relevant content and messaging. It challenges the data and tech platforms; the processes and people that marketers have in place to execute on those journeys.
We partner with brands to develop and activate their customer strategy across digital channels to drive business outcomes. We leverage our partnerships with leading cloud platforms (Adobe, Salesforce, and Oracle). Our heritage is rooted in data, analytics, and technology, with tailored industry expertise in developing integrated digital messaging solutions that deliver the experiences consumers demand.
"It’s not lost on us how much [Merkle] is doing to make sure things get out on time as well as managing Adobe and internal teams."Global tech and electronics brand
"It was raining sales this weekend! Thank you to the team for making this happen … we have exceeded our goals for the month with five days still left in the month."Global consumer packaged goods beverage brand
"Thank you and the team for your fantastic support over the weekend! A good amount of last-minute changes came through and the entire team was incredibly responsive and timely in execution … the brands feel like Merkle really served as a key extension of the team during this very important timeframe."Global cosmetics and personal care company
- Assessment of your infrastructure to ensure you are getting most out of your technology and service investments
- Provide prioritized solution recommendations for current set-up and a project roadmap to enable CRM and email strategy
Once a solution has been developed, we implement the cloud platform(s) within key phases: discovery, design, development, testing, and launch. These phases include IP warming, campaign strategy, prioritization, build, testing and roll-out. With a new or existing solution, we emphasize the onboarding component of an initial engagement. This includes deep dives into goals, technical architecture, campaign matrices, and the development of new process and workflows before an ongoing engagement begins.
- Integration of email and marketing cloud platforms within your marketing technology stack
- Full suite of CRM services including strategy, technology, creative, channel execution (development and deployment), email deliverability, and analytics
- Customized training on platform features most relevant
- Flawless ongoing execution at scale with a 99.75+% error-free rate