Customer data powers your business. It enables your organization to know, service, and understand your customers so you can meet their needs however they engage. Brands that have taken the first steps by moving their data to the cloud may not yet see the benefits they were promised. To get there, you need to change the way you work. This means building an enterprise data solution and the processes that allow for scale, data governance, and business agility. One that moves with velocity and keeps pace with the ever-changing market.
Your business outcomes become our business outcomes. We partner with you to build a foundation of data and identity to fuel your tech stack and enable the total customer experience. We help your organization change and establish the processes that drive value from your data and technology investments. We bring deep data management capabilities to integrate all customer and prospect data into a holistic view. And, by leveraging today’s leading cloud and marketing technology platforms, you get the measurable benefits that a customized stack offers.
We conduct a comprehensive assessment of your technology systems and processes and align them to your business strategy and desired business outcomes. To maximize your technology investments, we deliver a multi-phase roadmap with an actionable and partner- agnostic strategy. This includes:
- A visualized blueprint depicting the recommended ecosystem and how each part integrates.
- With expertise in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure, we’ll help you develop the cloud architecture vision that meets your objectives. We define an initial cloud pilot, with the goal of proving capabilities, testing architectures, and promoting the power of cloud within your organization.
- A roadmap to break down data silos that enable personalization of the website and app. Pre-built frameworks ensure an accelerated transformation to drive growth from your brand’s interface to the world.
Through our Data Fabric philosophy, we help organizations manage and operationalize data and insights at the speed required to drive successful business outcomes. This includes:
- Data Acquisition, Activation & Management
- Data Processing & Customer Data Integration (CDI)
- Hosted & Managed Marketing Database Services powered by Rapid Audience Layer
- Identity graph creation using Merkury, Merkle’s Identity Resolution and Data Platform
We partner with the leading marketing technologies — integrating them into a connected ecosystem where data and analytics power the customer’s experience with your brand.
- Adobe – Master your audiences and get the full value of Adobe Experience Cloud in combination with our people-based solutions.
- Salesforce – The leading CRM marketing technology brought to life by combining our leading people-based, relationship marketing solutions.
- Google – As a certified partner for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), we consolidate large and disparate sets of offline consumer data with online data produced from campaigns and third-party data
- Pega – The leader in cloud software for customer engagement, customer service, and digital process automation. Global brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel. Pega’s low-code platform allows enterprises to quickly build apps to drive digital transformation, increasing customer lifetime value and lowering costs.
Global Marketing Tech & Data Management Lead - Merkle / CXM
Chief Technology Officer
Global Chief Technology Officer
Senior Vice President, CRM Technology Delivery Leader
SVP, Marketing Technology
Vice President, Identity Management
VP, Marketing Technology, Merkle
Vice President, Technology, Chief Solution Architect