Have you spent a lot of money on technology, but you’re not seeing ROI? Is your current tech stack able to keep up with evolving business needs and market challenges? Today’s vendor landscape is vast, making it difficult to understand what technology you truly need and how to best integrate it to drive business outcomes. To see true ROI from these investments, a solid foundation of data and identity must be built to fuel your stack.
Our strategy team is comprised of both marketing specialists and technology experts that understand the complexity of the solutions, vendors, platforms, standards, and integrations required for successful martech enablement.
Take Our MarTech Assessment
It can be confusing to identify and evaluate the numerous technologies that are available that support the increasing need to centralize data, identity, and analytics. These challenges don’t have to be overwhelming. Merkle’s Marketing Technology Consulting helps organizations make sense of all the capabilities required to support their short-term and long-term business strategies.
Why take this five-question assessment? It's necessary to uncover how your organization is managing the changing face of marketing technology.
- Gain a high-level assessment of your organization's marketing technology maturity compared to others.
From decisioning to delivering real-time experiences; to cloud usage and using technology to deliver omni-channel experiences, not only will this survey help you understand how your maturity compares to other organizations, it provides you with a glance at your growth opportunities.
MORE ABOUT THIS SERVICETechnology Assessment and Road Map
We conduct a holistic assessment and deliver a comprehensive plan for your organization’s marketing technology infrastructure, with actionable recommendations aligned to real business outcomes and stakeholder buy-in across the organization. Next, we create a set of specific technology initiatives to achieve your business goals. This includes a visualized conceptual technology blueprint depicting the recommended ecosystem and how each part integrates.
Finally, a multi-phase roadmap is developed as an actionable, high-level, sequenced plan and investment estimation designed to achieve your organization’s vision. You get a clear plan for migrating your martech infrastructure to a future state that empowers your business vision.
Exceptional and relevant experiences are key to customer retention and acquisition. But to get there, brands must transform their organization and processes to align with their strategy. They need an integrated CRM enterprise that centralizes data across the organization so it can be used to drive personalized experiences.
We help organizations digitally transform to maximize growth from their website and app investments. Our consulting engagements include an assessment, roadmap, and pre-built website frameworks that optimize the researching and buying experience:
- Customer Experience Landscape Transformation: Are you unable to measure ROI associated with the CX landscape? We offer an assessment and roadmap to addresses budget inefficiencies, customer engagement, conversion, lead generation, and sales performance issues across a company’s website, app, and owned social experience landscape
- Personalization Enablement Assessment and Roadmap: Do you keep falling into organizational and technology gaps when attempting to deliver personalized experiences? Our assessment and roadmap offering addresses your capabilities to deliver multichannel personalized messaging, content, and experiences.
To activate the kind of experiences that customers demand, you need modern technology fueled by rich customer data as your foundation. Moving your database to the Cloud frees you to focus on marketing, not IT. But it’s easier said than done.
Bringing our deep expertise in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure, our team will educate and create readiness plans to enable your cloud adoption strategy. Our cloud migration services include:
• Customer 360
• Identity Graph
• Omni channel experience
• Media Analytics
• Attribution Modeling
Advisory and Consulting
• Cloud Strategy Consulting
• Cloud Assessments
• Technical Blueprints
• Data Governance
Enterprise Data Modernization
• Enterprise Data Warehouse Migration
• Database and Lake Modernization
• Data Fabric
• Data/Analytics as a Service
• Solution Support
• Cloud Management
• Site Reliability Engineering
• Data and Analytics Accelerators (Rapid Audience Layer (RAL)/Analytics Insights Platform)
• Marketing Platform Data Accelerators (Adobe, Salesforce)
• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Packaged Vertical Solutions
Cloud Native Engineering