- A centralized way to store multiple data feeds, including CRM, digital, and third party.
- Affordable and quick deployment — using current cloud technologies and shared support teams RAL.
- Standard data hygiene and identity resolution (CDI), so you can recognize the same individual across several data sources.
- A foundation with add-or-remove extensions — sparing you additional investment in marketing cloud technologies.
- Evolves as your marketing needs mature and can migrate to a custom data management solution with no rework.
Start small with your data management, then expand as needed
RAL is a cloud-based repository used to collocate marketing data from many different sources Your data is stored in its natural/native form and can be delimited, fixed width or Excel format. The repository is cloud based — initially on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It enables the customer to explore, query, report, visualize, and analyze their own data quickly
- Standard hygiene and identity reslution (CDI) using cR-KB
- Data Ingestion and Loading
- Automatic file schema detection
- Auto scaling: additional resources assigned to break larger files down to process them faster
- Meta-driven file mapping
- Easy to integrate visualization/discovery tools