- A centralized way to store multiple data feeds, including CRM, digital, and third party.
- Affordable and quick deployment — using current cloud technologies and shared RAL support teams.
- Standard data hygiene and identity resolution (CDI), so you can recognize the same individual across several data sources.
- A foundation with add-or-remove extensions — sparing you additional investment in marketing cloud technologies.
- Evolves as your marketing needs mature and can migrate to a custom data management solution with no rework.
Start small with your data management, then expand as needed
RAL is a cloud-based repository used to collocate marketing data from many different sources. Your data is stored in its natural/native form and can be delimited, fixed width or Excel format. The repository is cloud based and is offered on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS and Azure. Using tools such as Big Query, Snowflake and Redshift, it enables the customer to explore, query, report, visualize, and analyze their own data quickly.
- Standard hygiene and identity reslution (CDI) using cR-KB
- Data Ingestion and Loading
- Automatic file schema detection
- Auto scaling: additional resources assigned to break larger files down to process them faster
- Meta-driven file mapping
- Easy to integrate visualization/discovery tools
- Cloud-based query tool