Strong SEO is vital to integrated marketing
The organic search landscape looks vastly different today than it did even a few years ago. With the rise of new technology and platforms, voice search, mobile devices, and dynamic sites come new and unexpected challenges. Expertise in technical SEO is no longer optional, and content strategy is more complex than ever before.
Organic growth now depends your ability to adapt to progressive solutions.
Digital content forms the foundation of all online customer interactions. Our innovative SEO services go beyond simply optimizing for the most highly searched keywords to instead optimizing the experience for your brand’s true online audience. This results in higher ROI from your SEO investment.
The combination of leading technical SEO, combined with content formed from deep audience insights, make Merkle’s award-winning, global SEO capabilities a forerunner in the industry.
- Focus on content strategy, mobile, technical SEO, local, and large or global digital presences.
- Deep industry experience, analytical prowess, technical expertise, and R&D department.
- Custom, proprietary toolsets, including TechnicalSEO.com and Voice Active Listening (VAL).
- Strong project management skills, business forecasting accuracy, and data analysis.
- Deep understanding of searcher behavior, search engines, and user experience.
- Understand the search audience and the intent behind queries for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Improve search visibility through optimized search engine crawling, rendering and indexing to provide a faster, more efficient experience at scale.
- Institutionalize SEO into the culture of your enterprise; help teams understand how SEO impacts, and is impacted by, teams and individuals.
- Drive higher levels of search traffic and referral traffic, resulting in higher revenue and conversions.
Executive Vice President, Media Services
Senior Vice President, Media Services, SEO Lead
Senior Vice President, Search Capability Lead
Senior Vice President, Performance Media Client Leader
Vice President, Media Strategy